Send Diwali Gifts to Worldwide
Diwali is a glamorous festival celebrated by the Hindu community. Read further and find out greetings to send your loved one on this auspicious occasion of Diwali.
Diwali, the festival of lights, illuminates the country with enthusiasm, joy, merriment and happiness. Marked by five days of celebration, it holds great value in Indian tradition and culture. This day is celebrated without any geographical barriers and peoplerelish every moment of the celebration. During Diwali, people lightdiyas, distribute sweets, light firecrackers and decorate homes with lights and thus, enjoy the days of festivity with great zeal.In the evening, people perform Lakshmi Puja in order to seek blessings from Lakshmi, the Goddess of Wealth.The essence of Diwali celebrations is the victory of light over darkness and good over the evil. Not only Indians living in and around India, but also those who live abroadcelebrate this festival with merriment.Spare some time to reconnect with your friends and families who stay far away; send them greetings on this occasion. Scroll further and look for the apt greetings to wish your friends and loved ones on this Diwali.
- “Diwali is a special time for family and friends to get together for laughter, fun and lots of cheer.Wishing you all a happy Diwali!”
- “May this Diwali brighten up your life with the light off happiness, bliss, wealth, prosperity and devotion! Happy Diwali!”
- “May This Diwali be as bright as ever, may it bring joy, health and wealth to you!May the festival of lights brighten up yours and your near and dear ones’lives.May this Diwali bring in u the brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever wished for! Wish you a happy Diwali!”
- “May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Diwali is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here's hoping that this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead. Best wishes on Diwali and New year.”
- “May the beauty of Deepavali season fill your home withhappiness. May the coming year provide you with all that bring you joy, peace, prosperity and good fortune.May the blessings of the Lord be with you today and in the coming years.SubhDeepavali!”
- “For this is a special time when family and friends get together for fun, wishing laughter and fun to cheer your days.“Happy Deepavali!”
- “May Diwali, the festival of lights illuminate your life and bring the shower of glory prosperity, health and peace.”
- “With gleam of diyas and the echo of the chants, may happiness and contentment fill your life! Best wishes for you and your family.”
- “Who is worthy of worship; who is the embodiment of knowledge and light; who is the remover of all sin and ignorance, May he enlighten our intellect! Wish you a happy Diwali!”
Above mentioned are some greeting that could be sent to your friends, family or loved ones on this auspicious occasion. Pick your favorite Diwali greeting and send them right away!